Friday, February 24, 2006

Extra! Extra!

I love the New York Post and Daily News. I know Rupert Murdoch owns the Post but I still love the front page headlines. When I heard about a body snatcher or rather body parts snatcher case I knew to go to their website. They didn't disappoint. They came up with "Rest in Pieces" as the headline for the story about "four fiendish ghouls" who desecrated the dead by carving up more than a thousand corpses in a secret operating room and harvesting their often diseased organs for medical use, investigators said yesterday.

The New York Daily News came up with a so-so "Ghoul's Gold." Not their best. That's why I like The Post better. A couple past favorite headlines from The Post were "Ivana Divorce" about the Donald's divorce and "Headless body found in topless bar" which is self-explanatory. It's a guilty pleasure like "American Idol."

Forgive me. I need something to keep me distracted from the daily horror show that is the Bush Administration.

1 Comments:

Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

Parts is parts

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.thedailycurmudgeon.blogspot.com