Thursday, June 08, 2006

Ann Coulter - speaking about enjoying someone's death...

A religious fanatic made big headlines today. A fanatic who has total contempt for the opposition. Calling them “traitors” and “godless” among other things this well-known personality made headlines again just this week. Some of you think I’m talking about the death of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi at the end of two 500 pound bombs dropped from an F-16. Forget the fact that Bush, who takes great credit for his termination, had “several chances” to kill him before the Iraq war started. No, I’m talking about Ann Coulter. It is the latest example that she is probably mentally ill but also crazy as a fox for finding despicable things to write in a book that she knows will drive sales. I believe she makes over $3 million per book.

For those of you blessed with not having seen this I will share the horror that is contained in her new, number one on Amazon, book. Of the five women, known as the Jersey Girls, who husbands were killed on 9/11 and then demanded a public commission to investigate 9/11 (something Bush and his cronies opposed) and then have pushed to implement the recommendations of the 9/11 commission, Coulter said:

"These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by grief-arazzis. I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much." [p.103]

She also added: "And by the way, how do we know their husbands weren't planning to divorce these harpies? Now that their shelf life is dwindling, they'd better hurry up and appear in Playboy..."

Keith Olbermann goes after Coulter better than I can but there’s plenty to go around. Forget the argument that decency is dead and that people like Ann Coulter killed it. Or that there are no standards other than make a buck and get ratings since she is on television and radio 24/7 to slander 9/11 victims.

All I can say is I hope she gets married one day, (assuming she is not a lesbian) and I hope she has a couple of kids and then I hope her husband is burned alive in some horrific terrorist attack. I further hope I am standing next to her and her children when she gets the news or better yet while she watches it on Fox News and I hope I have the same indecency, just for a moment that she has every second of her life, to turn to her and say, "I bet you're enjoying your husbands' death." And then I would stoop down (physically after doing so morally) and pat her little cherubs on the head and say, "Don't be sad. Daddy was probably going to divorce your harpie mom and leave you anyway. Things will get better kids. Think about it, now mommy can strip for Playboy and make a few bucks!" If I did that I'd be as evil and unforgivable if just for a moment as Coulter is every minute of every day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

No one can be as evil as Ann. She lacks only the backing of enough people to be as bad as any of the historical icons of evil and avatars of Satan.

Read Mein Kampf. Change the term Jews to Liberals and you won't know who is writing.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.thedailycurmudgeon.blogspot.com