Thursday, December 01, 2005

I hate everyone - except Diane M.

Well, not really everyone but I promised Diane, a high-powered intellectual property lawyer in New York City to feature her today. She is an old law school friend who I will see next week when I take my crankiness on a field trip to the Big Apple. Yes, I feel that New York isn't cranky enough so I am going to do my part and add a bit of coarseness.

Anyway, while I do dislike a lot of people I do like my blog readers, my family including almost all the in-laws, the guy who delivers my paper every morning, the Apple guy at CompUSA, any PGA Tour professional and anyone who buys me lunch. The list is longer and I will probably remember people at the after-party whom I should have thanked when I received my award but hey. Any suggestions about my list let me know.

So I'm off next week to wine and dine a foreign trade delegation (more later) and pretend I'm more important than I am. I do it everyday here in cyberspace why not in person? And Diane M. might even get a rare free meal from the Curmudgeon. I think after listening to my crankiness for nearly an hour she earned it condsidering her hourly rate (legal that is) is probably $300.00 an hour. Thanks Diane.

Off for a late lunch (not free) after a short and late posting. Apologies to my loyal fans and blog readers and especially

6 Comments:

Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

My field staff have reported that you've been seen with bearded men in white robes.

Will I be paying more for that 93 Octane soon?

Sheik, sheik, sheik your booty!

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is the part where you say how gorgeous and brilliant I am? Power and money aren't my only assets!

diane m.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Martwork said...

I love when you get all mushy and gushy like that.

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

parental unit says "can I go along?"

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You meant "beer and dine", right?

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you like your family?

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.thedailycurmudgeon.blogspot.com