Thursday, June 22, 2006

DARTH CHENEY IN MY BUILDING!!!

I just found out that Vice-President Darth Cheney is going to be in my building tomorrow! Holy Moly! A few floors away from the most powerful and ruthlessly incompetent vice-president in the history of the United States. Any suggestions for me if I come within shouting distance of the dark lord?

RARE BONUS POST IN A BONUS POST!: From a head's up from AndrewSullivan.com, take the Coulter versus Hitler test. I got 11 right. Seems like something Capt. Fogg would have posted.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ellen Beth Gill said...

1. Wear a bullet proof vest.
2. Bring your lightsabre young Skywalker.
3. Remember he is not incompetent. He is very incompetent at what he is trying to accomplish which is just very different from what he says he's trying to accomplish.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Intellectual Insurgent said...

Make sure the buckshot doesn't hit you.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.thedailycurmudgeon.blogspot.com