Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanks

Thanksgiving is tomorrow so I thought I would list a few things I'm thankful for:

1. My DVR. I don't know how people survived before TIVO.
2. The fact that I'm not traveling through an airport or two to get a turkey dinner.
3. That my new cranky jr. sleeps through the night.
4. That the friend I though was mad at a blog post isn't mad and is still my friend.
5. That the Democrats took over the House of Representatives.
6. That the Democrats took over the U.S. Senate.
7. That I won the Powerball Mega-Jackpot and no one knows it.
8. That I don't live in a country that is on the brink of civil war (Iraq, Lebanon, etc.).
9. That my wife can handle my crankiness.
10. That I have at least a few readers who seem interested in my blog posts. It's cheaper than therapy so I say thanks for saving me money.

There are at lot more things to be thankful for but I don't want to get sentimental. It might make me cranky.

Gobble, Gobble.

2 Comments:

Blogger d.K. said...

Happy turkey day to you and yours. I'm a big fan and hope you'll continue to give your unique take on the often bizarre and surreal events of the day... they add to my perspective immeasurably, and for that, I'm thankful. Good to you, bud. dK

9:23 PM  
Blogger Cranky's Wife said...

Honey you are so sweet.

You spoke too soon about jr jr though...:(

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.thedailycurmudgeon.blogspot.com