Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Back in Blue

Dateline - Illinois. Back in a blue state. Ah, it feels like a warm bath. After taking the screaming baby express from West Palm Beach we arrived back to reality. Actually, cranky jr. was a perfect angel on the flight it was the melt down at PBI airport. United took a trip back in time when their computer system went down and had to do check-in and boarding passes by hand. Nice.

Haven't had a chance to really digest all the news and put my cranky but humorously lovable spin on it. Reminds me of the time I got on a flight to Amsterdam in June, 1989 and when I got off I found out Ayatollah Khomeini died. I'm scanning the obits right now hoping a few Khomeini types are where they claim they aspire to be. The only thing I see are the poll numbers for W which are lower than the Curmudgeon's! Amazing. And he was such an optimistic guy.

I'll decompress from the land of Bush-Cheney bumper stickers and try to deliver to my cranky fan base an epicly cranky post tomorrow. That or some lame excuse for a blog post if I can't think of anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.thedailycurmudgeon.blogspot.com