Saturday, July 18, 2009

It is Alive!

In the words of Tiger Woods - "Hello world." Yes, I am alive. Nearly two years of blog silence. That's trappist monk territory to be sure. Writing a daily blog was fun and I thought I put out some great posts but to keep it up and feeling like a guppy in the ocean took away the drive. I thought I would sit back and watch for a while. When I last left you I was in a pitched battle with chipmunks. They retreated for a time but now they are back (perhaps their descendants coming for revenge) and worse than ever. I've added another tax deduction to the family and I've started a new job. Oh yeah, and I didn't have to move to Sydney, Australia (weak dollar and high home prices) because that loopy quitter Sarah Palin wasn't elected vice-president. I'm rested and ready perhaps not for daily crankiness but periodic crankiness nevertheless. See you soon in Crankyland.

2 Comments:

Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

Every word is like an unnecessary stain on silence and nothingness

-Beckett-

3:28 PM  
Blogger mrsleep said...

Welcome back. Here's to your Chipmunkless future.......

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.thedailycurmudgeon.blogspot.com