Friday, October 20, 2006

Hearts and Minds

It's confirmed - I do have a heart. And I have the emergency room EKG to prove it. Nothing to worry about. The doctor did say I will die -- in about 50 years. Must be all the stress trying to meet the demands of my insatiable readers.

P.S. A major political celebrity book signing and cocktail party will be attended by yours truly and an intellectual and blogger rock star on Monday. Don't forget to check back here on Tuesday for the scoop. This will be bigger than Sen. Bill Nelson, Sen. Joe Lieberman, Al Franken or any of the other "B" list political types I've met and blogged about in the last year. I even paid full price for his book because I had no time before Monday to get it through Amazon. That either makes me a big spending Democrat or just another member of the even bigger spending Republicans who have increased unfunded liabilities for this country from 20 trillion in 2000 to over 43 trillion now. And don't even get me started on the $29 billion a year in pork projects through earmarks. Have to go and try and read at least some of this high brow's book. One hint - he's bald and it's not Dr. Evil.

5 Comments:

Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

"he's bald and it's not Dr. Evil."

So it's not Cheney - could it be Lenin?

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obama?
mr.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Crankyboy said...

Good guesses. No and no.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

Does Osama have hair or not? You never see him with his turban off.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Ellen Beth Gill said...

Glad you are ok. Eat more bananas.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.thedailycurmudgeon.blogspot.com